THANKSGIVING WORSHIP & DINNER IS November 23. Signup sheet and details is in the Fellowship Hall.
- Planted many Wax Myrtles
- Pruned shrubs and trimmed trees
- Weeded a huge flower bed and then sprayed it thoroughly
- Spread pine straw in flower bed
The Bloodmobile will be at Grace Lutheran on December 10th, 2017 from 9:30-12:30. Please give if you are able, because we are approaching a time of year when it is desperately needed.
Please sign up in the Fellowship Hall or on-line.
Thanks to all Grace members who attended the Fall Congregational Meeting that took place November 12. We appreciate all feedback.
The Grace Lutheran Church Council
SUNDAY SCHOOL has started up again and the following classes are offered between services at 9:30 a.m.:
- K – 6 grades is studying the book of Genesis
- Priscilla Heidorn is conducting a study on the book of Acts
- The Women’s Reading group has begun discussion on Philip Yancey’s book The Jesus I Never Knew
- Burt Von Hoff and Linda Wolters are leading the confirmation class.
- The teen class with Maria Heidorn will study re:form Ancestors-New Testament. This class meets in the Fellowship Hall.
ALL ARE INVITED TO A SERIES OF SPECIAL VIDEOSWHAT: A review the history surrounding the Reformationbefore our celebration of the 500th Anniversary on October 29th.The movie LUTHER will be shown in two parts on October 8 & 15.Rick Steves’ REFORMATION video will be shown on October 22.WHERE: Large ClassroomWHEN: 9:30 AM sharp! because these sessions last an hour.PLAN TO ATTEND